OPEN HOME CANCELLED
This beautifully renovated Hamptons inspired home has been lovingly refurbished with a contemporary colour scheme throughout and well-appointed quality fittings and fixtures.
Upstairs features three generously bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobe and plush carpet. For convenience, the three-way bathroom includes a separate bath and shower, nestled adjacent to the bedrooms. The fabulous modern kitchen with 40mm marble look bench tops boasts high-end appliances including stainless steel dishwasher and gas cooking. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area which features split system air conditioning. A covered deck overlooking the backyard is perfect for catching the breeze and entertaining all year round.
Downstairs you will find a study, second bathroom, well appointed laundry and huge fourth bedroom which could used as another living space if preferred. There is a massive covered alfresco area, large rear yard, and a double garage with internal access. Modifications have also been made to under the house to increase the amount of storage available.
Side access leading to the double garage also allows access to the rear yard, with manicured lawns and gardens completing this beautiful home.
Perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac, just minutes from the lake, local shops and eateries, day-care and local Primary School and High School, this home will be popular.
Call 02 4958 8555 today to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.