Investors Look No Further - Home on Huge Block
Located in a family friendly cul-de-sac on a huge 1039m2 parcel of land, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home has so much potential.
Designed with the family in mind, the home spans two levels with open spaces inside and out. With the residence being positioned to the front of the block and side access to the rear yard, there is also the opportunity for additional dwellings (subject to council approval).
Features you will love about this home:
- Huge 1039m2 block
- Great family friendly neighbourhood
- Bush reserve to the rear of the property
- Side access to rear yard
- 2 double garages
- Internal access to double garage attached to the home
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ventis system installed
- Three well sized bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans
- Updated kitchen and dining room, with sliding glass door to rear balcony
- Three-way bathroom with separate bath
- Huge rumpus room downstairs
- Heaps of storage options
- Natural gas with outlets in kitchen and dining
- Solar system
- Excellent tenants with lease in place until June 2022
- Current rental return $450 per week
- The potential!
In compliance with current orders issued by the Department of Fair Trading and NSW Health, we are required to record contact details of all parties that attend inspections, and you will be asked to check in via QR code on entry. Only one person may enter the home at a time. You must adhere to the 1.5-metre social distancing rules and if you have recently visited a known “hotspot", experiencing any of the COVID symptoms, have returned from overseas or travelled interstate in the past 14 days, we request that you rest at home, isolate, and do not attend our inspections.
NB: All information collected is securely stored and only used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing.
Please refer to health.nsw.gov.au and fairtrading.nsw.gov.au for further information.