Renovation Project on Large Block
If you're after an entry level opportunity requiring a full renovation, then look no further.
This property has great bones, and is situated in a suburb which has seen 48.8% growth in the last three years, with no signs of slowing down. It has also been recently rezoned to R3 Medium Density.
Weathertext and tile outside with timber floors inside, the home and has had some recent painting done throughout. There is an old pool (no longer in use) and a carport plus double garage.
Only a seven-minute drive (4.4km) to Charlestown Square and a nine-minute drive (6.6km) to Redhead Beach, the property's location is fantastic, and it is priced to sell.
Don't miss out, call us today on 02 4958 8555 to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.