OPEN HOME CANCELLED
You’ll be impressed with the features and space in this beautifully presented home, well positioned in an increasingly popular area. Boasting large, light-filled open-plan living and dining, through to a covered, partly enclosed Queensland room, overlooking a large, level, fenced yard for children and pets to safely play. You’ll love the large new glossy white kitchen, hard flooring, through to plush carpets in the bedrooms.
Enjoy comfort year-round with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. Set on a generous, level 709m2 block, the home is within walking distance to Grahamstown Public School, shops, bus stops and leisure centre.
Features you will love:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, main bedroom with built-in robe
- Open-plan kitchen and lounge room with beautiful timber floorboards.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in lounge room
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Large enclosed outdoor entertaining area including the laundry
- Great side access to backyard where you could build your dream garage or granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Side access for vehicles to the backyard.
This immaculate, opportunity filled property will impress families, first home buyers and investors. Call our office today on 02 4958 8555 to book your inspection.
In compliance with current orders issued by the Department of Fair Trading and NSW Health, we are required to record contact details of all parties that attend inspections, and you will be asked to check in via QR code on entry. Only one person may enter the home at a time. You must adhere to the 1.5-metre social distancing rules and if you have recently visited a known “hotspot", are experiencing any of the COVID symptoms, have returned from overseas or travelled interstate in the past 14 days, we request that you rest at home, isolate and do not attend our inspections.
NB: All information collected is securely stored and only used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing.
Please refer to health.nsw.gov.au and fairtrading.nsw.gov.au for further information.