Loads of Potential
Set in a lovely quiet street backing onto farmland, this original weatherboard property is zoned “B4 mixed use".
Use the home as the current owner has for 45 plus years, with existing usage rights. This would be perfect for someone wanting half an acre in the heart of Maitland with lots of room for whatever they need.
Converted to create more dining space, the immaculately kept two-bedroom home with living and separate dining was originally a three-bedroom home. A second bathroom at the back of the house with a laundry provides excellent scope to add a balcony (subject to council approval). Some basic TLC would enhance the property's character and the beautiful block of land that goes with it.
There is also a carport and a small workshop. A rare opportunity that will be whatever you make it. This property will be popular so call us today on 02 4958 8555 to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.