Executive Family Home in Premier Position
This home is perfect for a family looking to enjoy the Fletcher lifestyle.
A practical floor plan flows seamlessly to create a home that you will love living in, and with a large open-plan living/dining area branching off to an oversized media room, there is space for the whole family. Situated at the front of the home, the master bedroom suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with separate toilet.
The stunning kitchen is not only functional with its full butler’s pantry and sink, but also the heart of the home balancing the family room and dining space perfectly. With both spaces opening to a rear alfresco area, entertaining will be a breeze. The rear of the home features three good sized bedrooms centrally positioned around a large linen press hallway. There is secure parking to a double garage with remote control and internal and rear access.
Quality and features throughout are sure to impress including:
- Tesla Powerwall Battery and Solar System
- High-end fixtures and fittings
- Lovely soft furnishings
- Caesarstone bench tops
- Great storage
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Ducted, 3-zoned air conditioning system
- Full wired alarm system
- Crimsafe security screens
- Low-maintenance property with artificial turf at the rear and concrete paths at the sides.
Call 02 4958 8555 today to register your interest.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.