Register Your Interest to View this Spectacular Home.
This large, renovated home is situated in Toronto on 1220m2 of land. It is located next to the Toronto Private Hospital and Specialist Centre and being zoned B4 Mixed Use with a frontage of just over 15m, there are many development options (subject to council approval).
Boasting a large single-level home with five bedrooms, open-plan living and plans to further extend and improve featuring a new bathroom and updated kitchen with stone bench tops. Downstairs is currently being utilised as a self-contained flat, with its own studio comprising open-plan bedroom/living room, separate kitchenette, bathroom and laundry.
• Six bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Self-contained studio
• Extra large 1220m2 block
• North-easterly aspect with plans to extend and improve
• Large carport
• Estate style turn bay
• Side access
• Short walk to the shops and waterfront
• Ten minutes to the M1 Motorway.
Call us today on 02 4958 8555 before it’s too late!
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.