Lovely Cottage Nestled in Teralba, Lake Macquarie
This delightful spacious cottage is a renovator’s dream, ready for you to style to suit your personal taste and make it your "forever" home. The home, itself approx. 128m2, sits on an approx. 688m2 block of land and features two bathrooms, a newly renovated kitchen, three large bedrooms, lounge room, sunroom, dining room, laundry, and a garage and carport. Develop your own landscape to enhance the property.
There is a cured cement slab ready for either a double garage, workshop, gallery, studio, or granny flat (subject to council approval). This property is zoned B1 Neighbourhood. Permitted uses in the zone include neighbourhood shops, community facility, medical centres and shop top housing. Future developers will enjoy the challenge of making dreams come true for their progressive portfolios.
The location is so convenient, approx. four minutes’ walk to railway station for trains to Sydney and Newcastle lines, four minutes’ walk to the local hotel for food and beverages, and four minutes’ walk to the petrol station, coffee shop, and novelty shops for a Sunday morning brunch and browse.
For further information and to book your inspections, call us on 02 4958 8555, 7 days.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements.
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 days.
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.