WE LOVE SHOAL BAY – WHEN YOU SEE THIS VIEW, YOU WILL TOO!
Set in the heart of Shoal Bay with stunning views of Port Stephens' most popular beach, this beautifully presented one-bedroom fully furnished unit has amazing water views that will leave you gasping. Featuring a versatile open-plan design, encompassing a light-filled living and dining area, through to a spacious alfresco entertaining balcony with unrestricted water views.
The modern kitchen with breakfast bar and ample storage will please entertainers. Enjoy comfort year round with ducted air conditioning, plush carpets, and modern bathroom with bath and shower. The laundry facilities are on the same floor, and secure parking is provided in the carpark below with easy access to the lift. This unit is part of the Ramada Resort and shows solid returns, whilst the owners can enjoy some personal use including access to all the resort facilities including cafes, restaurant, pools, a day spa and gymnasium. Securing a unique property such as this will mean you can live the ultimate lifestyle or resort style holiday every day.
Whilst every care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information contained in this information/description, no warranty is given by LOVE Realty.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.