Large Family Home + Separate Apartment & In-Ground Pool
With interest rates at a record low, this is the best time in the last hundred years to buy real estate!
CAN YOU BELIEVE YOU COULD OWN THIS FROM AS LITTLE AS $1,241.00 PER WEEK!*
Instantly captivating and delivering a wealth of style combined with a relaxed easy-care vibe, this architecturally designed home really does need to be seen to fully comprehend its sheer size and immensely versatile layout.
Boasting two distinct living zones, a chef's kitchen complete with cool-room, five bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a fully self-contained apartment, the home is instantly appealing to families in need of multi-generational living quarters or those seeking space and supreme comfort amidst established leafy surrounds.
The main house enjoys two distinct living zones, one formal with dining and boasting a beautiful two-way gas fireplace and direct access via a series of stackable doors to the leafy front yard. A second light-filled living area is a feature filled sunken space, vast in size, and showcasing a stunning raked ceiling, and effortlessly extending to a rear alfresco escape overlooking landscaped and established gardens.
The fully equipped and self-contained apartment features a modern kitchen, generous bedroom with built-in robe, combined lounge/dining area and spotless bathroom. The kitchen opens on to the main living area and enjoys air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Approximately 330m2 of living space makes this property instantly appealing to home business professionals, and entertainers alike.
Features you will love:
• Architecturally designed home flowing over two hugely versatile levels
• Seamlessly combining a large family home with a fully self-contained apartment
• Generous kitchen designed by a qualified chef flaunts a full sized cool-room, walk-in pantry, premium appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Two well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor with three more located on the top level - all appointed with sizeable built-in robes, ceiling fans and plush carpet
• Master suite hosts an enviable walk-in robe and ultra-modern ensuite complete with heated floors and towel rails for that extra touch of luxury
• Additional family bathroom located on each floor for ultimate convenience
• In-ground salt water pool with surrounding deck and landscaped garden.
Further highlights include: R2 zoning, auto DCG with internal access, well-equipped internal laundry, temperature-controlled wine cellar, enormous amounts of storage facilities, and air conditioning in most rooms for year-round comfort.
This fabulous position in a leafy, family-friendly street is moments away from sought-after schools, major shopping centres and the John Hunter Hospital.
*Calculations based on approved purchasers with a 10% deposit. Commonwealth Bank current fixed interest rate of 2.29% pa over 30 years.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.