The Church on Church Street
This is the one you have been looking for, showcasing a stunning red cedar lined converted church in a much sought-after location. Situated on just over 4000m2, this beautiful home has been started and is just waiting for you to finish it. With two bathrooms near completion, open-plan bedroom, living, dining, and added loft area for a second bedroom space, the gentle ambience of this home needs to be felt in person.
Outside is a large, converted shipping container currently being utilised as an office and storage space, with a kitchenette, reverse cycle air conditioning, and a bathroom.
- Large, over 4000m2 block (potential to subdivide subject to council approval)
- Converted church with eye catching locally sourced 150-year-old red cedar lining
- Sandstone foundation
- 6m ceiling at the highest point
- Converted storage container/office
- 150mm red cedar floorboards
- Two bathrooms
- Updated kitchen with granite benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 6.5kw solar power system – battery ready
- Elevated block with spectacular surrounding views
- Fully fenced secure gardens
- Well set back from the road
- Within walking distance to local primary school and Lings Caf
- 1km from Ellalong Hotel
- No cemetery on site.
Call us on 02 4958 8555, 7 days a week to book your private inspection.