Minutes from the Regional Hub of Charlestown
This property has so much to offer including four bedrooms, large lounge and dining areas, and a kitchen which is the focal point of the home and easily accessible to the dining area.
A separate self-contained area downstairs features separate access, a bedroom, shower and toilet. The property is situated on the top of the hill with views over the city.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.