Seeing Is Believing
It’s not often a home like this presents itself. You can utilise this home as six bedrooms or four bedrooms with four living areas. The floor plan and layout work exceptionally well for those wanting space for a large family with completely separate areas but still keeping a great natural flow throughout.
Just down the road is the waterfront where you'll also find great parks and facilities. One of the special things about this location is the fact that it’s quiet and has a tight-knit community feel.
This well-built Coral Home that has been thoughtfully designed to be versatile, with lake views from your doorstep. The large, level block has ample side access, plenty of off-street parking, and a good-sized double car garage.
- Six-bedroom home with the versatility to use two bedrooms as separate living or studies
- High quality kitchen with gas cooking
- Multiple zone ducted air conditioning throughout
- Side access for vehicles
- Shed in backyard has plumbing available.
Call our office today on 02 4958 8555 to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.