DEVELOPMENT SITE IN WALLSEND
This fully updated house is immaculately kept inside and out. This classic weatherboard, hardwood framed property has heaps of potential and a huge backyard with lots of land for the savvy investor or developer wanting to turn it into something else (subject to council approval) or simply land bank for the future.
Located in a quiet street on the eastern corner of Wallsend, the property is currently leased to a tenant who would like to stay on.
Private inspections are a must. Call us today on 02 4958 8555 to book yours.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.