Here is an exceptional opportunity to secure a three-bedroom home on a large block in the Wallsend area. This original home has endless potential: perfect as a full renovation, immediate investment, or a first home that can be lived in while you update.
The property comprises a three-bedroom house, a large carport plus a separate double garage conversion, providing the perfect foundation of rental potential with the option to improve and capitalise. Constructed with brick base, clad exterior, and tile roof, the home has an established garden providing the perfect amount of privacy. Better still, you couldn’t ask for a better location close to all local amenities including Elermore Vale Public School and within a 15-minute drive to both major Newcastle shopping centres at Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to capitalise in a fast-growing community. Set on a 493m2 block.
• Air-conditioned lounge room
• Large bedrooms
• Loads of natural light
• Grassed yard
• Plenty of storage under house
• Oversized single carport as well as double garage with bathroom
• Ideal for renovator or investor
• Close to schools, shopping centres and Newcastle University
• Short drive to Wallsend CBD.
Call us on 02 4958 8555, 7 days to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.