Brick & Tile Beauty with Fabulous Potential
First home buyers and investors won’t want to miss this opportunity!
This well-presented brick and tile home set in an elevated position features three bedrooms, open versatile floor plan, updated bathroom with separate bath and shower, neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking, neutral decor throughout, light filled interior and reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
Plenty of parking available with single carport and convenient side access for vehicles to a generous fenced backyard, with potential for a granny flat or extension (subject to council approval). Set on a 667m2 block.
Situated in a great street within walking distance to both primary and high schools, the local Woodrising shopping centre, day care, Booragul railway station, and 10-15 minutes’ drive to major shopping centres at Toronto and Glendale.
Call 02 4958 8555 today to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.