Stunning Family Home
This beautifully renovated home has been lovingly refurbished throughout and features fantastic modern additions to complement its period charm and character.
High ceilings, neutral decor, and light-filled spaces make the home a delight to inspect, with features including three good-sized bedrooms, a grand hall, and an entrance with polished timber floors. Walk through to open-plan family kitchen, dining and living areas with modern polished concrete floors and pitched ornate timber ceilings. The entertainer’s kitchen is complete with gas cooktop, 900mm wide oven, and dishwasher. This beautiful versatile space also features a slow combustion fire and reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort year-round. The home is fitted with 10Kw solar panels and is equipped with a handy amount of attic storage. Large stacking French doors overlook an undercover alfresco barbecue area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
A fully fenced yard provides a safe space for children and pets to play. Enjoy off-street parking to the front, and rear lane access to a secure enclosed carport, double garage and garden storage. Buses and shops are within walking distance, and it's only minutes' drive to Newcastle's CBD and beaches.
Call 02 4958 8555 7 days a week to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.