INVESTOR'S DREAM HOME
This six-bedroom home positioned close to Newcastle University has proven to be extremely popular with students who want an easy walk to the Uni and popular Jesmond Shopping centre.
There are two bathrooms and a common area for students, however this property could easily be converted back to a home and even has potential for a granny flat (subject to council approval). The home is furnished throughout, including built-in wardrobes. You’ll find separate lounge and dining areas off the kitchen, with plenty of cupboard space, while the common areas and light-filled spaces in the home are complemented by neutral decor. Positioned on an easy-care landscaped block, the BBQ or outdoor entertaining area is well shaded for gatherings in all seasons. Close to Newcastle University, buses, and Stockland Jesmond shopping centre.
Fully furnished and currently occupied, the property could be leased easily with $870 per week potential rent.
- Six bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Two bathrooms
- Full brick construction
- Bus stop right out the front
- Five minutes from Newcastle University and Stockland Jesmond shopping centre
- Situated on approx. 540m2.
This very well-maintained brick and tile home makes a fabulous choice for investors, established as student and share accommodation, all currently occupied with long-term tenants. Total rent $870 per week.
Call 02 4958 8555 today. Inspection is a must!
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.