Perfect Living in the Perfect Location
Low-maintenance perfection is the best way to describe this brick and tile three-bedroom home with modern facade and lovely street appeal. The home features an updated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances, open-plan lounge/dining area, quality floor coverings, master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan, and a fresh updated bathroom. The fully fenced easy-care block allows children and pets to safely play. Enjoy life while living in simplicity.
- Three bedrooms, main with built-in robe
- Lounge/dining area off light-filled kitchen
- Glass sliding doors lead to fenced backyard
- Single garage with convenient internal access
- Located in a quiet family-friendly street close to schools and transport.
Call us on 02 4958 8555, 7 days a week, to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.