Perfect Family Home
This beautiful brick and tile home is only minutes from the historic village of Morpeth and within close proximity to all amenities including cafes, schools, Maitland Hospital and Greenhills Shopping Centre.
The home offers four bedrooms, the main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, whilst the remaining three bedrooms all have built in wardrobes. There is an open-plan living and dining area plus an additional rumpus giving the whole family plenty of space to do their own thing. The lovely kitchen features stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, and ample cupboard and bench space.
Off the dining room is a covered entertaining area ready to host family and friends, and the perfectly sized flat yard for kids and pets sets off the home nicely.
This home ticks all the boxes. Don’t miss out, call us on 02 4958 8555, 7 days a week, to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.