Three-Bedroom Home on Corner Block with Dual Access
If you want an entry level property that provides dual occupancy potential (subject to council approval), then look no further!
Perfect for first home buyers who want yard access, the home is in reasonable condition but will need some TLC at some point. The property is a 1.2km drive to Cardiff railway station and 1.6km to Cardiff shops. Located in ever-growing Cardiff, this Lake Macquarie suburb is becoming more popular as the region continues to thrive, with 26.1% growth in the last 12 months.
Separate lounge and kitchen
Oversized single garage
Gates to the backyard.
Get in now and secure yourself a future before someone else seizes the opportunity. Call us on 02 4958 8555, 7 days to book your inspection.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.