Nestled right beside family friendly McCauley Park and playground, this well cared for 1950s home boasts beautiful polished Tallowwood floors, high ceilings, and four bedrooms, all at the front of an extra large 1255m2 block with convenient rear lane access off Hartzer Place.
As soon as you walk into this home you will feel the love and energy, just waiting for someone to come along and unlock its full potential.
• Four bedrooms
• Updated kitchen and bathroom
• Single garage and additional man cave/workshop
• 1255m2 block, R2 zoned
• Access road from the front keeping traffic at an arm’s length
• Rear lane access
• Convenient location in growing suburb.
Don't miss out. Call 02 4958 8555 to book your private inspection before we have to answer, “sorry, it's too late."
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.