High Exposure Retail Location, The Boulevarde, Toronto - $450 Per Week Rent + GST + Outgoings as Negotiated.
Corner of The Boulevarde and Cook Street, Toronto.
Zoned R3, Approved use for "General Goods" Commercial/Retail with Lake Macquarie City Council.
$450 Per Week Rent + GST + Outgoings as negotiated.
This property is perfectly positioned, with passersby headed from Toronto Industrial Area, Fassifern, Blackalls Park and the busy M1 towards Toronto. Perfect for a high-exposure business and shop front, with a fantastic amount of traffic generated by The Boulevarde Retail Precinct and the neighboring business.
Access to the shop is via the front roller door, with security coverings over the windows, as well as awnings for branding and marketing above the shop front.
The interior of the premises features fully tiled floors and partly tiled walls, as photographed, making cleaning a breeze, with minimal chance of damage and wear from operating your business.
There is an internal private toilet towards the back of the premises.
- Toilet and hand wash area
- Stainless steel double sink
- 50L hot water system
- Ceramic hand washing sink
- Roller door
- Security screens on front windows.
Contact Bayley Foley via 0455 333 030 for more information, or email email@example.com.
Please register your interest to inspect the property and, we encourage you to submit an application prior to inspecting.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits will apply depending on individual property sizes
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.