Modern North-Facing Townhouse with Residents' Pool - Offers Over $540 per week
Whether you're enjoying the convenience of the local cafes on Llewellyn Street, great food and boutique shopping at The Junction or the sand and surf of Merewether Beach, this dual street-facing townhouse in a boutique complex of just eight delivers on location and promises the lifestyle a relaxed beachside suburb offers.
Security, comfort, and ease of living are guaranteed with this two-storey residence that enjoys the advantage of both front and rear courtyards for alfresco enjoyment.
Upstairs, two light and airy bedrooms (master with Juliet balcony) are served by a family bathroom and separate powder room.
Outside, enjoy the privacy of your own courtyards for relaxation or entertaining or enjoy the residents' saltwater pool – a great spot to cool off at the end of a long day.
- North-facing townhouse in a row of just eight
- Rear pedestrian access off Wilton Street to carport and residents' pool
- A mix of new carpeted flooring and tiles underfoot
- New modern kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Air conditioning for comfort year round
- Two visitor parking spaces.
- Excellent lifestyle location walking distance to shops, eateries and beach.
In order to increase your chances of securing this property, applications will be accepted prior to the inspection. Please make sure all identification documentation and proof of income documentation are provided at the time of submitting your application.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you our clients, and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR OPEN HOMES OR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS:
1. Please sanitise your hands before you enter
2. Complete the COVID visitor register
3. Please ensure you social distance 1.5 metres within and around the property.