Private Inspections Only - Bigger is always better - Best offers over $440 per week
This home offers a great opportunity to secure a family friendly property close to Newcastle University, public transport and Jesmond Shopping Centre. Boasting three large bedrooms and two living rooms, this home provides plenty of light-filled space throughout. Polished timber flooring will ensure low-maintenance living, and fresh neutral paint work complements this home. The front covered porch area is ideal for a morning coffee in the sun, whilst the large level backyard makes a great space for children to play. Off-street parking to single garage, and access to the rear for the boat and caravan.
Due to current COVID-19 lock-down rules restricting inspections, we require applications to be submitted prior to a private inspection being confirmed. Please ensure all identification and proof of income documentation is provided at the time of submission. This applies to all persons involved in your application.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR INSPECTIONS:
1. Attend the property at your booked time
2. Please sanitise your hands before you enter
3. Complete the COVID register by scanning the QR Code
4. Please ensure you social distance 1.5 metres within and around the property
5. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times
6. Please ensure you follow and adhere to NSW Health advice at all times
7. You MUST provide a copy of a proof of address, such as a Driver Licence