Hunter Valley Gateway Acreage - Rare Rural Opportunity
An amazing opportunity exists for savvy renters and business owners looking for a unique and oversized land lot for lease, with a fully renovated three-bedroom home, perfectly suited for hobby farm enthusiasts, horticulturalists, nursery plantation, landscaping services, trades and many more. The property at 156 Frame Drive, Abermain offers 4.5ha of prime land. Billaroo Lodge is a former horse racing facility of a bygone era, with 3 street frontages 213m to Frame Drive, 191m to Gingers Lane and 171m to Metcalfe Lane, providing an abundance of access and street frontage for your business signage. Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape, offering many future agricultural and lifestyle opportunists for the entrepreneurial tenant. Centrally located between Cessnock and Kurri Kurri, only 3.5km from the Hunter Expressway on-ramp, 30 minutes to Newcastle and less the 2 hours to Sydney. The property offers the opportunity to add huge value and expand your business, or live in the comfortably renovated family home and enjoy the lifestyle offered with acreage living. Town water and power, and various stables and garaging are also located on the grounds of the property.
Features you will love:
3-bedroom renovated home
4.5ha prime land with three frontages
3 dams on the property harvesting water
Stables and garaging
Town water and power.
Please register your interest to inspect the property and, we encourage you to submit an application prior to inspecting.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
Guidelines for attending Inspections:
• Attendees must be fully vaccinated to enter – be ready to show your ‘Tick’
• Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless an exemption applies as per Government regulations
• A QR Code system (Service NSW App) remains in place and all attendees must check in and out
• Density limits of 1 person per 4 square metres indoors must be complied with
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry for hygiene requirements.
Please do not attend if you have travelled overseas, been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc) during the last 14 x days
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines. Unvaccinated applicants are welcome to contact our office to register for a virtual tour.