Rustic Charm in the Heart of the Valley - Offers Over $450 per week
On the doorstep of the Hunter Valley's winery region, this spacious three-bedroom home is partially restored and offers a rewarding experience for the new occupants. Boasting brand-new luxury bathroom, with open shower and freestanding bath, his and hers vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles, eat-in kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless appliances including dishwasher and 900mm wide oven and gas cooktop, opening on to undercover entertaining deck at rear with leafy outlook across the yard.
Features you will love about this home:
- 3 substantial bedrooms, master bathed in natural light
- As new luxury family bathroom
- Generous lounge room features ornamental fireplace
- Large dine-in kitchen has gas stovetop and abundant bench space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort year round
- Outdoor entertaining areas include porch, pergola, and vast lawn
- Walk to McDonalds or Oporto for casual dining and cafe
- Peaceful lifestyle, one hour to Central Coast, two to Sydney.
The sizeable block is in a leafy street, a stroll to the centre of town. Pets are considered upon application.
Once you have registered your interest in the property you will receive an SMS and email with details on how to apply.
In order to increase your chances of securing this property, applications will be accepted prior to the inspection. Please make sure all identification documentation and proof of income documentation are provided at the time of submitting your application.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you our clients, and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR OPEN HOMES OR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS:
1. Please sanitise your hands before you enter
2. Complete the COVID visitor register or scan the QR code
3. Please ensure you social distance 1.5 metres within and around the property.